Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Stroke Type 2 diabetes
- High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia)
- Coronary heart disease
- Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint)
- Gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnea and breathing problems
- Low quality of life
- Mental illness such as anxiety, clinical depression, and other mental disorders
- Body pain and trouble with physical functioning
If you have tried to lose weight independently but were unsuccessful, it could be caused by underlying medical or hormonal issues. There could be a thyroid issue or vitamin deficiency. Controlling your weight can also eliminate and/or prevent some severe health problems.
You are an individual uniquely made; this is the reason Advanced Integrative Medicine develops a plan customized for you. By monitoring your progress, we can determine what is working and what may need to be changed. The Professional Team at Advanced Integrative Medicine is here to help keep you on track and meet your individual goals.
No more excuses; it’s time to take control and live the healthy life you were meant to live. Reserve your consultation today. We will begin this journey together.